Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to Get Rid of Oily Skin?

Gahh I hate my oily skin! it gets all shiny and greasy and it catches on to my bangs, which make them all stringy and not as flowy as it should be. Is there any way to get rid or subside my oily skin? I dont have pimply skin or blackheads - just oily skin.





every morning i: wash my face with Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub and moisturize with Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Oil Free Acne Moisturizer





every night i: wash my face with Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub, use the Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream, and i put baby powder on my face.





am i using the right products? which should i buy? should i go get facials? (i never had one before) please help.How to Get Rid of Oily Skin?
You may want to try a type of acne cleansing pads. I keep them in my pocket book, so when I'm out and my face get's oily, I just wipe it down with the cleansing pad, and it removes the oils.





Also, you may want to buy blotting paper (this may not be the actual name for it). They have it at bath and body works. Its a small roll of paper, and you rip a piece and just dab the oily parts of your face with it. It's made to capture the oils.





Another thing you can try, use a powder foundation. I don't know if you use foundation already, but if you use a mineral foundation of loose powder, it can really help with oil issues. Rather than using a liquid, the powder will absorb some of the oils. Wet and Wild has a great powder foundation, but if you can't find their mineral stuff, try another brand. I use Physician's Formula's mineral foundations. If you prefer not to use foundation, Physician's Formula has a translucent power that will work in the same way.





I hope one of these suggestions helps!How to Get Rid of Oily Skin?
i use clean and clear dee cleaning astrigent


its an oil- fighting formula that treats and helps prevent pimples


it makes oily skin disapear as soon as you swab it on with a cotton ball


i bring it in a little container to school and keep it in my make up bag cuz my skin gets oily during the day also


its also very inexpensive you can get it at wal mart or target for like $5





hope this helped =]
Utilize a gel cleanser rather than soap or a creamy one... Protect you skin from the sun and use a sun screen... Apply a paste of uncooked oatmeal, mixed with one teaspoon of honey and half teaspoon of lemon, onto your face. Leave it for fifteen minutes, before rinsing your face with lukewarm water... Always wash your face twice a day and try different oil free cleansers...
Use Cetaphil. Its a very good doctor perscribed cleanser that you can pick up at the store isnt too hard on your face. I suffered from acne and oily skin for 2 years and tryed everything, but Cetaphil stopped it. TRY IT
you cant help that your skin is oily it just is facials wont help your gonna have to get oil absorbing sheets and use it as needed.clean and clear makes them
i really dont know because i have very oily skin
use clearacle face wash
i got the answer for you mate cause i'm in the same boat.


just wash your face with water whenever you can. give it a good rinse. the only way would be to make a very big change to your diet. its nots that hard to wash your face now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan