Thursday, June 24, 2010

Having trouble deciding which foundation for Oily Skin.?

I've been looking around alot..all over every makeup website (Covergirl, Rimmel, Almay, Maybelline, Neutrogena, Physicians Formula) and i was comparing foundations. I have oily/combo skin and currently get random pimples, and blemishes that won't dissapear. I'm looking for something that i can put on and not have to touch up (long lasting). Plus with the blemishes my face has it's red spots so covering those are a plus.. anyways I've narrowed it down to two choices:





1.Neutrogena's SkinClearing Oil-Free Foundation which fights acne while it is still a foundation.


2.Almay's Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup which also fights acne.





I just wanted to know if anybody has tried these before and what was the outcome. I saw that each brand does about the same thing..but just wondering.


Thanx a bunch.


=D





P to the S: I was also looking for good blemish correctors/concealer so does anybody have any suggestions about that?Having trouble deciding which foundation for Oily Skin.?
Consider Bare Minerals makeup. I have combination skin also and find that it is great. The bisque covers red / dark spots awsome. I have Alot Less break outs, but when I do I use Oxy vanishing cream at night.Having trouble deciding which foundation for Oily Skin.?
NARS oil-free is pretty great if ya got a lotta money to spend:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





%26amp; concealer: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





if you don't have a big budget: http://maybelline.com/productfamily/Pure鈥?/a>
The ultimate best is mary kay oil control formula. (#3)


next to that is southern magnolia minerals.





try both of thier websites %26amp; smm is also in a store on e-bay.


you can use it alone or with oil free moisturizer.
This makeup is the best for oilyhttp://www.myseriesse.com/sicolor.aspx?I鈥?/a> skintype.
I don't know about those.


For Oily Skin :


I suggest Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation.


I also suggest M路A路C Studio Fix Powder Plus.


These are both great foundations!
almay's alright, but can get kind of cakey towards the end of the day... neutrogena's alright also, but can be a little harsh on the skin. I have the same type of skin that you do, and personally, I love the covergirl clean make up. It lasts a really long time and covers red really well while letting things like freckles show through... and never looking like a mask. It also actually helped dry my acne while leaving dry spots moisturized (didn't make them drier). The upside of this is that it is really cheap make up (like $4 a bottle). I would suggest getting the powder too to set the make-up and make it last longer, if that's what you decide to go for:]





The perfect combination I've found is actually maybelline liquid mineral foundation and mary kay mineral foundation powder, since no one can even tell I'm wearing make up and it gives great SPF protection + is really lightweight while having a lot of coverage. It lasts for me, so if you want perfection, try that. If you want almost perfection, try the cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan