Thursday, June 24, 2010

Having trouble deciding which foundation for Oily Skin.?

I've been looking around alot..all over every makeup website (Covergirl, Rimmel, Almay, Maybelline, Neutrogena, Physicians Formula) and i was comparing foundations. I have oily/combo skin and currently get random pimples, and blemishes that won't dissapear. I'm looking for something that i can put on and not have to touch up (long lasting). Plus with the blemishes my face has it's red spots so covering those are a plus.. anyways I've narrowed it down to two choices:





1.Neutrogena's SkinClearing Oil-Free Foundation which fights acne while it is still a foundation.


2.Almay's Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup which also fights acne.





I just wanted to know if anybody has tried these before and what was the outcome. I saw that each brand does about the same thing..but just wondering.


Thanx a bunch.


=D





P to the S: I was also looking for good blemish correctors/concealer so does anybody have any suggestions about that?Having trouble deciding which foundation for Oily Skin.?
I use neutogenas foundation. It works on me great and I have oily skin. I have not had problems with oily skin since I've used that product after trying them all. Cover girl has good blemmish/concealer collection now on the market too I use.Having trouble deciding which foundation for Oily Skin.?
try clinique...
  • moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan