Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have extremely oily skin. Help?

I don't look forward to going to school because of course the hw, but the next reason is my oily skin. When I go to school I get really stressed out and my face gets extremely oily and shiny and I break out on my forehead especially. I guess you could say im super oily but I wish this could come to an end. I wipe my face with Clean%26amp;Clear oil absorbing wipes but the oil keeps coming back. I also get Acne on my back...I hate ACNE!





HELP?I have extremely oily skin. Help?
me 2... nutrogena would dry it right up! They have this oil free mask, revitalizer(its blue liquid in a clear container) and oil free face wash... first wash your face with the soap, then mask, then revitalizer!! It worked for meI have extremely oily skin. Help?
I once had major breakouts on my face too, I tried several different facial washes and beauty soaps and i even changed my face powder but nothing worked, so I went to a dermatologist. She gave me tretinoin cream and amazingly my acne problem was solved. You could give it a try (tretinoin cream) but be sure to wear sunblock on your face for tretinoin can give you extreme sunburn when exposed to sunlight (you don't want that happening) or avoid sun exposure as possible. Apply it (tretinoin cream) only at night. It's still best if you consult a dermatologist though so any treatment would be tailored suit to you.





And for the oil problem I now use Celeteque as my facial wash its really gentle and mild. And Lady Godiva face powder. It works for me and keeps the shine away!








Hope that helps. Good luck!
First is controlling the oil. Go to the store and get a cleanser that is made specifically for oily/combo skin (usually they're grouped together). I recommend using a scrub cleanser. The beads help remove excess sebum and oil while also exfoliating. If you don't like scrubs, you might want to try a gel cleanser.





Next, you have to make sure that you replenish the oil that you scrubbed off. Get a moisturizer (preferably one that is made for oily/combo skin and also has SPF) and apply after cleansing.





I also recommend buying oil blotting paper (the ones that look like tissue paper) and bringing it to school with you. That way, you can wipe off the excess oil and reduce the shininess whenever you need to.





Last but not least, drink lots of water and eat your fruits and veggies! And don't forget to sleep early!
Apply aloe vera gel (available in many drugstores as well as health-food stores) to your face to absorb oil and clear out pores. Dab the gel onto your face two to three times a day (especially after washing), then let it dry. The gel will feel more refreshing if it's cool, so keep it in the refrigerator.http://www.skincare09.com/articals.php?topid=51
to prevent acne;


you will need the following;





garlic, lemon, cucumber





1. cut garlic and apply on your face where the acne is;


2. cut lemon apply on the acne area;


3. cut cucumbers and set on your face to cool down;


4. wash your face thoroughly after 5 mins; with a dove beauty soap bar
Use clean n clear morning burst shine control. It works VERY well. Don't wear make up unless you HAVE to, but make sure it's clean if you do. Keep the wash with you, maybe sneak into the bathroom halfway through the day and use it again?
well.. my face was oily when i ate too much oily food so i think eating less oily food and more veges might help... Or you can wash your face during every break
Grandmas Lye Soap! You can find it at Department stores or Cracker Barrel. Wash with it twice a day. You will start to clear up. :)
use oil free face products. stay away from greesy food and chocolate. clean and clear has something good for ily skin. i use st.ives it works real good on me. clear face
Try noxima wipes.
use dermaphardi realy good product
LONG ANSWER...TRYING TO COVER ALL I KNOW ABOUT ACNE/SPOT PROBLEMS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE...SO HOPEFULLY THERE'LL BE SOMETHING HERE TO HELP!!!





I'm 35 and I still get spots/pimple clusters from time to time and even when they go, they leave reddish marks for ages and my skin looks blotchy.





I use clean and clear or neutrogena clear skin - both contain salicylic acid which prevents breakouts and gradually evens the skin tone out too.





Any female with spots I'd recommend trying dianette or yasmin contraceptive pills because if it's hormonal, that can sort out the kind of hormonal pimples you might get monthly!





Also I'd recommend taking a 100% multi vitamin/mineral complex and Omega 369 oils every day because that ensures you're getting the right nutrition and also, the omega oils improve blood flow.





Also...keep your hydration right by drinking plenty of water, avoiding caffeine and alcohol and too much salt!





Another suggestion is the scrub you can get called 'resurface' or something like that - made by L'oreal. You only use it a couple of times a week (and use at night because it makes your face red!). It really works not just with the colouring but also the texture - smoothes it back out. It comes with it's own moisturiser which I don't use but I use the scrub at night a couple of times a week and put bio oil on which it supposed to help clear scarring and even skin tone.





And my final suggestion is 'sheer cover' mineral foundation. You see it on infomercials a lot...tacky I know! But it really works. You can buy it on eBay too so it's easy for you to get some to try it out. You use the tiniest amount but because it doesn't settle into enlarged pores and it contains minerals that reflect light, it disguises any kind of 'scarring' and also it stops you getting spots because it doesn't block pores. The minerals in it reflect light a bit too which acts as a kind of concealer. It's hard to explain but it's fantastic. Just make sure not to use too much - and apply with a kabuki brush starting from the outside and working in so you don't end up with an over made up nose!





I know people say make up's a no no - but because this doesn't block pores and has the added effect of stopping you touching your face too much, I think it's good. You can wear it on its own too and as long as you apply it minimally, it covers but doesn't look like you've got make up on.





Good luck with it hun XX





PS - if you can get them, clean %26amp; clear do these blotting paper things - in the uk I find I have to order them in from Hong Kong or somewhere cos they stopped doing them here - but they're good. And if your face gets really greasy, just blot with a tissue if you can't find those. Some tissues are to fluffy so I tend to carry around a few sheets of kitchen roll for the purpose!!!
Dear for that yo need to take some seriouse steps.


step 1: Food, avoid oily and spicy food and drink lots of water it really really helps.





step 2: Change you skin regime.I like clean n clear but seems on your skin you need a Clearsil Face Wash, a Clearsil Cream and a Clearsil ultra pimple cure pen.Use them regulary(pimple cream only when traeting pimple)





step 3: Buy a Rose Water bottle.It is anti bactarial and prevent pimple sand gives glowing skin.Put some in cotton and wipe your face(you dont need cleanser cream or tonner).





tep 4: Moisturize.Though your skin is oily you still need a moistureizer.Use a moisturizer that is oil-free and says “noncomedogenic” (won’t clog pores).





step 5: Avoid experimenting your skin with tanning, fairness cream or any other creams.


Hope it helps huny.


Best answer? :P


Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan