Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is mac good for really oily skin or what kind of foundation and powder can i use that wont make my face shiny?

my skin is VERY VERY oily and once i put on my make up i tend to become very oily in a couple of hours i want know a good foundation that does not melt with the oily skin. i like mac but im not sure if thast helping at all. i want a foundation and powder that can make my face have a matte look the whole day without it melting off and looking extremly shiny.. any suggestions?Is mac good for really oily skin or what kind of foundation and powder can i use that wont make my face shiny?
yes, my skin is very oily too and i use mac stick foundation only and i get the matte look ;)


it's really good, go for it =)


tip: use a base cream before applying the foundation


Is mac good for really oily skin or what kind of foundation and powder can i use that wont make my face shiny?
HI there! I'm a Clinique rep and also a very oily gal. I have used everything from Lancome to Lauder and so far the best make up I have found is Clinique's Clarifying Makeup (in the tube, not the powder makeup). It makes my oily skin look flawless and stays put all day. It's also got active ingredients that prevent breakouts. It's been a miracle for me. It runs $19.50 a tube, and there's really not a wide range of color choices. I think if you can get a Clinique rep to match you with a color, you'll LOVE the makeup. Save your box %26amp; receipt - try it, and if you don't like it, you can always return it. Clinique will take it back within the first month.





To be honest, I haven't worn MAC foundation, so it may be fantastic. I do like their shadows. But for me, this is the makeup that finally solved my problem. Good luck!
i had the SAME problem!


I use MAC Studio Fix Powder.


but my face get oily again after a few hours as well, and what i use, is Oil Blotting Papers.


You Can buy them anywhere. Like Walgreens or Sallys. Just ask someone who works there. it gets rid of ALL the oil and leaves your face shine free! But make sure you pat it, not rub. And they wont take off the rest of your makeup!





Hope that Helps!


:]
i have oily skin, and i felt that MAC foundation only made my skin even more oily...so i switched back to clinique :-)...but i still LOVE MAC eyeshadows :-)
I have that same problem as well but i use mac and my face is not oily until a couple of hours later

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan