Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of oily skin?

HI,


I always have oily skin except after I wash my face.


My face is really oily during the after noon so I was wondering what product will get rid of the oiliness forever.


i ALREADY have astrigents and acne products!!!


also my pores are huge so what could I do to make my pores really small?


and lastly I have acne scars and they are mostly red and blotchy looking,


What product will get rid of acne scar forever? and is cheap


I can 't get surgery so please tell me products that I could buy at the drugstore.How to get rid of oily skin?
its impossible to get rid of oily skin... if you over wash your face it will get worse, instead of washing your face just rinse it and dry it off with a wash cloth and use oil blotting paper through out the day, as for the scars I'm not really sure what you can do without buying a product. ask your Doctor, I'm sure he/she will recommend something over the counter that will not make your skin more oily or cause more acne. good luck! :)
  • moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan