Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I make my oily skin not so shiny?

It pictures and around whenever it's humid out, my skin gets shiny and oily really easily and it always shows up in pictures, etc. I've had this problem for as long as I can remember and I wish I knew what I could do to help it. I use a range of acne medicines and oil-free face moisturizer, and nothing else really.


What products, tricks %26amp; tips should I know to fix my issuee ?How can I make my oily skin not so shiny?
There's nothing much you can do about this problem, you are currently doing the best possible things.





Just make sure to eat well and care for your skin on a daily basis- cleanse, moisturise twice a day with oil- free products. Because your face is shiny, don't overwash your face because this may make it worse.





Also use oil free makeup as well and rather than liquid makeup, go for mineral or powder foundation- this will give you a nicer matte finish without the shininess of a liquid one.


Use blotting paper when needed, you can get this at your local pharmacy or grocery store in the health/beauty section.





Don't worry as this is only temporary and you can control it. Google it for more tips and specific products to use.





xoxoHow can I make my oily skin not so shiny?
i seem to have the same porblem alot to, but try using stridex power pads, they are not expensive and very effective. they can be found in most drug stores, and if not there always at walmart.





i use the ones in the carboard box that is kind of weird shaped.








http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5126GC3AX0L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-3,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
if you can afford it and really like it,,buy the mineral wear make-up ! it is the best...i buy the cheapest @ walmart.its like $10.97, but it last forever. and helps with sweating also...just my thoughts...good luck with whatever you pick.!
They make these oil-obsorbing sheets everywhere. You can try carrying these around and then throughout the day check in the bathroom and use one.





Here is the clean and clear one...


http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>
Just carry a powder compact in your purse and apply whenever you go to the bathroom, make sure you get one with a brush not a pad. It gives you a nice matte finish without showing any dry spots.
i have the same problem! i use clean and clear oil wiping sheets it doesnt mess up make-up and gets rid of oil here is a link.


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
i had oily skin 2 but i had bad acne as well but i got this cream what dries out pimples but your skin gets really dry and sore to but it does work its from the brand thusday plantation
when you finish showe, dont use any lotion or anything, just get dressed and see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan