Thursday, June 24, 2010

All of a sudden have oily skin?

Ok a few weeks ago, my skin was pretty dry and usually has been that way my whole life. I bought the clean and clear acne control kit but it didnt work really. Then I decided to not only use the kit but to also drink nothing but water for two weeks, which I did. My skin cleared up (i had acne) and stayed normal for a week but now I'll wash my face in the morning and it'll be normal, but by the time school is over, my face will be SUPER DUPER oily. Like if u put a sheet of paper on my forehead at the end of the day, it'd have a giant oil blot on it. I've never had a problem with oily skin before and whats worse is that the ugly pimples are starting to come back! What do I need to do to stop the oiliness and why is this happening all of a sudden?All of a sudden have oily skin?
Many conditions can affect the way you skin is. To me it sounds like you may have sensitive skin. Read this.All of a sudden have oily skin?
Even oily skin needs a moisturizer, but choose a light, watery fluid; this will be enough for your skin. Allow the moisturizer to sink in well and then absorb the excess with a tissue to prevent shine.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co鈥?/a>
toss out the ';kit';, drink more water, and return to the dermatologist.
hmm, well, i dont really know why you all of a sudden bacame oily, but i do know that if you use drying products on your face, your oil glands will go on overload, producing double the amount of oil you should usually make.





oil is mixing with the dirt on your face to clog your pores and create more pimples.





but, a pimple takes 2 weeks to form, so the ones you're getting now are caused by whatever you were doing two weeks earlier.





so, my advice would be to wash your face at least twice a day and find a nice OIL FREE moisturizer. even if you think your skin is oily, it doesnt meen that its hydrated.


so buy a nice moisturizer (i use Olay Complete All Day Moisture Lotion UV Defense Combination/Oily It's sheer, oil free %26amp; has sun protection. A good, solid moisturizer.)








WASH your face, moisturize it and it'll get better soon, (;
the oily skin is due to the weather change right now, since summer is coming it is getting hotter and hotter, i usually have the same problems. chlorine seems to shock my face and keep it clear, as well as washing my face lightly with salt scrub and letting it dry out...hope i helped :)
  • moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan