Thursday, June 24, 2010

Acne breakouts on dry really oily skin?

my skin is breaking out right now!!


i dont know why but maybe is stress!


well i try almost everything. i tried proactive for years n it just dried my skin. i drink alot of water n use the honey mask to.


i have dry skin on my cheeks and oily skin on my t zone area.


i use neutragena as a morning wash..


what can i do to improve my face complexion???


what should i use as a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer


please help??!!


thanks


:]Acne breakouts on dry really oily skin?
First of all stay away from moisturizer. That is going to make your face more oily. When you get the acne under control, then moisturize lightly. I know it sounds girly but Clinique clarifying lotion is awesome. It burns at first but you can see the dirt it removes from your face (even after washing your face in the shower!) That or something a little cheaper and similar is any type of astringent. Definately exfoliate also. Aprictote Exfoliating Scrub by Saint Ives is the best! I know all of this because I had perfect skin and when I moved out (stress) my face went completely down hill. I still get pimples every once in a while but that is life. Here are some personal causes of acne that I found affected me:





1. Stress/Relationship tension


2. Too much soda/not enough water


3. Finding the right face care (listed above)


4. Nervousness/touching or picking at your face


5. Bangs/hair in the eyes/face


6. Wash your pillows and sheets extra-often and use sensitive detergentAcne breakouts on dry really oily skin?
read this article, it might help


http://www.promdinurses.com/2009/01/dise鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan